Noojee Reminder is designed to deliver voice messages with configurable content 'on mass' to business, home or mobile users. Noojee Reminder can deliver the simplest of messages such as "Your order is ready", complex messages involving appointment times and customized messages for every individual call as well as messages that solicit a response from the user or allow them to be connected to an operator.
Delivery of messages can be configured in many ways:
Simple Message delivery
Capture recipient response via an IVR
Delivery at a future time
number of retries
Calls are submitted in batches using a variety of upload facilities. A batch can include a single call or serveral million calls. When all calls are completed a batch report is generated with call outcomes for every number dialed.
Messages are stored as templates. A message template consists of 1 or more components.
sound file - an unchanging sound file to play
date or time - announced to the recipient
response option - allows the recipient to press a button on their phone to answer a question (IVR).
sound file selection - useful for names i.e. "your appointment with john"
Noojee Reminder is operated as a hosted service. Our customers purchase a subscription to the service and then upload messages as and when required. Our system is capable of delivering around 15,000 calls a day.
"Hello, this is an automated reminder call from Noojee Telephony about your appointment at 10:30am on Friday the 27th of February with Robert regarding Noojee Reminder. Please press 1 if you are unable to attend this appointment, 2 If you need to change the appointment or 4 if you expect to be able to attend. Press 0 to hear these options again."
This message template consists of the following components:
- sound file "Hello, this is an automated reminder call from Noojee Telephony about your appointment at ".
- date time
- sound file "with"
- sound file selection "Robert" (selection from a list of recorded alternatives - consultants in the organization)
- sound file "about"
- sound file selection "Noojee Reminder" (selection from a list of recorded alternatives - products)
- sound file "Please press 1 if you are unable to attend this appointment, 2 If you need to change the appointment or 4 if you expect to be able to attend"
- sound file "Press 0 to hear these options again."
- response option
Submit the call:
When submitting the call batch this message would be submitted with the following message data
- appointment date/time
The system dynamically assembles the components into a single message, automatically adjusting volume levels.